CAHP Credit Union is an exclusive financial organization dedicated to serving police officers and their families. We’re devoted to meeting our members’ needs with personalized, friendly service and a wide range of flexible financial solutions that support your goals. Bank where officers bank and become a member of the CAHP Credit Union family today.
One of the leading police credit unions in California, CAHP Credit Union is proud to serve the following organizations:
- CAHP (California Association of Highway Patrolmen)
- California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- California Homicide Investigators Association (CHIA)
- California Narcotic Officers’ Association (CNOA)
- California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CalFire)
- The Association of Special Agents – Department of Justice (ASA-DOJ)
- Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC)
- Riverside Sheriffs’ Association (RSA)
- Sacramento County Deputy Sheriffs’ Association (SCDSA)
USA Patriot Act
Under the USA Patriot Act, all financial institutions are required to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open a new account with CAHP Credit Union, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other identifying information. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other form of identification.